We ask for a $350 deposit for each person at the time of sign up. You will be sent payment instructions via email after you submit your registration form. These deposits are non-refundable. Full payment is due 45 days prior to your trip. A reminder email will be sent beforehand.


Wilderness Fastpacking is a small family-owned company. When we take reservations for our limited trip offerings, those spots are no longer being offered to other potential guests. Additionally, trip group sizes are strictly regulated in wilderness areas. 

Due to these and other factors our cancelation policy is:
All deposits and payments are non-refundable. If we are forced to cancel your trip because of forest closures, hazardous air quality, or active fires you will be entitled to a full credit on a future trip. In the event our original route plans are impacted by closures, we will work to find a fun and safe alternate route.

Forest Service

This business operates under special use permit with the Shasta-Trinity National Forest, Klamath National Forest and Modoc National Forest

In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information is also available in languages other than English.

To file a complaint alleging discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html , or at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provided in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.